MagniGyro presents: Magnipedia!
We are really happy to announce today the launch of Magnipedia!
Thanks to the collaboration with Phil Harwood, well-known pilot and instructor and creator of the Gyropedia, the Magnipedia is the innovative web portal dedicated exclusively to Magni Pilots, Magni Instructors and Magni Technicians!
The Magnipedia website aims to become the point of reference for every Magni gyroplane produced. It is possible to recreate the history of the aircraft, previous pilots, which service bulletins have been incorporated and the history of maintenance completed.
With Magnipedia you can:
- Download flight and maintenance manuals
- Stay updated with the latest service bulletins
- Easily maintain pilot and aircraft logbook
- Receive reminders for servicing, insurance, medical etc
- Record maintenance and repair history
- Upload key documents and photographs
- Manage your gyroplane
... And much more!
Ask for your access TODAY via firstname.lastname@example.org
ENJOY YOUR GYRO!